Lord Krishna Antique Gold Plated Finish Real Look Nagas Jewellery South Traditional Attigai Jhumka Online
South indian traditional gold design attigai handmade nagas jewellery with intricate work pendant and earrings. Earrings is amazingly light weight. Seen from a fair distance this jewellery set looks like gold jewellery. Most preferred ethnic jewellery attigai design and goes well with all traditional dresses.
- Total length of the necklace is 8.5 inches. Width of the necklace or flat chain is 12 mm.
- Height of the pendant is 68 mm and width is 75 mm
- Height of the earrings is 40 mm and width is 24 mm. Earrings lock is press or push type.s.
- Base metal is copper and plating colour is antique or blackish gold. Customers who prefer to wear only gold colour jewellery, please browse for some other designs which are not mentioned as antique jewellery.
- This jewellery set is meant for party or occasional wear only. This jewellery looks good if worn close to neck like choker.
- To be maintained inside a plastic box or cover while unused. Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided.
- For more designs of simlar jewellery please visit this link.....